Other things

Monday 12 November 2012

And it's Monday again. Time flies...

I was on fire Friday night. My year-ago self would not have recognised me!
The usual pub crew came in and bought with them brand new fresh meat. Really fit fresh meat an' all, one of them was actually beautiful. His body was amazing; incredible arms, tasty tattoos, great hair and gorgeous teeth. He was so fit that I wasn't even embarrassed by the tiny amount of drooling I was doing whilst peering at him over the top of the wine menu.

I knew I had to get talking to them, I had a great opening line because we had a mutual connection, but I was on my own without my back up (in the form of my gal pals) and stone cold sober. I went over their way to 'clean the bar' whilst contemplating what to say. I tried to remember the last time mega hot guys actually came in the pub. I settled on never and went for my opening line...

Referring to a conversation we had had a little earlier on; 'So, if you don't go out in Bedford where do you go out?'. OK, pretty lame but it bloody worked, we got talking. They go out in Hitchin, live in Biggleswade and turn out to be the brother of one of the regular guys. Before I even knew it I had pulled up a bar stool, already inspected the really fit ones tattoos and found them inviting themselves to my New Year party. Good move me. My confidence was sky high.

I think I flew home Friday night. Once home I immediately facebooked the girls; Girls, u have unleashed a demon, I was on fucking fire tonight

When I went into work yesterday one of the guys I work with asked if I got any of their numbers. I explained to my in-a-relationship-for-five-years work colleague that this wasn't the way of doing things anymore, number-schmumber, it is all about facebook these days. Although, I haven't even got to the facebook stage yet either, but I did put in some very good ground-work. Perhaps this is evidence of my all or nothing training in action? Have I just had a break through?

In other news, I had quite a bit of texting action. I was liasing with Oil a little bit. To mine and the girls disgust he text me this on Friday; Heyup lovecat! At a wedding tomorrow so staying clear of Deadford this week. I'm guessing ull be out in force?xxx

The girls response went exactly like this:
KK: Oh my fucking god. I need to stop defending him!!
Blondie: Lol what a dweeb

I gave him the BOD and he did redeem himself over the next few texts. Turns out he's going to be out next week so we'll see what happens there. I also heard from a new boy Jumper Josh. Met him out a few weekends in a row, the last time I saw him his friend came up to me with the god awful line of: My mate over there really fancies you. I can't remember my response but I shouldn't imagine it was good. Anyhoo, at the end of last week I had a friend request from him - very odd considering I didn't know he knew my name; I certainly didn't know his. I inboxed him; Hi boy from The Rose, should I be worried how you found me on fb? He responded saying something about me being tagged in some of the pictures on The Rose' facebook - another new form of media for this game milarky.

Jumper Josh said he was going out Saturday night but I didn't see him. I wasn't too fussed. He messaged me yesterday asking if I did actually go out - quite eager-beaver. Myself and the girls FB stalked him last night in the pub and he does have very fit friends so I gave him the BOD too and chatted a little more. He asked me out for a drink but I thought that could have been a little odd. I softened the let down by saying I'd be in town next weekend and gave him by number.

So all in all quite a bit of action for me and I haven't even thought about what my babies would look like with any of these boys. Nice work!