Other things

Friday 19 October 2012

Finalised: 30 Things to Do Before 30

Nearly a year after thinking this up I have finalised my list of 30 things to do before 30. I have just over 4 years to tick all this things of my list. I will use shelsdiary.blogspot to document each one; you lucky people get to achieve all these things with me!

So, in no particular order...

1. Volunteer my time - dedicate some free time to a really good cause
2. Raise/donate at least £2000 for charity across 5 years - already raised £88, every little helps!
3. Get on TV - in the background or on the news, perhaps be an extra for a day
4. Be courageous - stare my fear in the face!
5. Learn to ski or snowboard on real live snow
6. Ride a motorbike
8. Go skinny dipping
9. Snog a teenager - probably do this every Saturday night, oh well, snog thousands of teenagers?!
10. Visit Oz
11. Fall crazily in love
12. Get another tattoo - one I love, with a great meaning
13. Make my parents see how much they mean to me and how grateful I am to have them
14. Visit Paris and back - in one day
15. Be spontaneous and adventurous - take off for a holiday with no plans or reservations
16. Be confident with my body for once in my life - pose for naked snaps!
17. Run a 10k
18. Learn to meditate
19. Get something published - an article, blog or story. Get a little famous and keep the evidence (shelsdiary doesn't count...)
20. Win money on the lottery - gotta be in it to win it
21. Give blood
22. Take an evening course - baking, photography, a language, anything! Learn something new
23.  A yacht, the sun and very expensive champagne
24. Road trip in the US of A. Route 66?!
25. 365 Project - take one photo a day for an entire year
26. Meet someone famous
27. Go back to dance lessons
28. Watch the sun rise
29. Get to £30k a year salary
30. Live abroad - even if it is only for a little bit

Right, which one first?