Other things

Thursday 8 November 2012

All or nothing

That pretty much sums me up. Food, boys, emotions, wine; I can swing from nothing to everything in the space of 3 seconds. My imagination just runs away from me, it always has.

You know that stereotype in the movies of the girl who meets the guy then imagines walking down the aisle to dum-dum-de-dum? Yea, well I hate to confess this but that is totally me. I suffer horrendously with boy-bipolar. In one short blog post I am pretty much ruining all those hours the sane women of this world have put in demolishing this stereotype.

To give myself a little bit of credit (and to try to earn a little more respect from you) I am not entirely crazy. I do play the whole I-am-totally-not-in-to-you card, usually just after the I-dont-even-know-who-you-are card; I refuse to talk to them, notice them or even give them eye contact. That I am actually very good at. Probably too good. I think this move of mine was the main reason for my very long dry spell after Mr Rebelious. You see, extremes I am very good at; all or nothing.

I do actually think that I am improving with this though, perhaps it's all my Game training. I can now be texting a guy, maybe even dating a guy and not be thinking too far ahead. But everyday's a struggle, once an alcoholic...

I think I am actively going to work on this. I have recently been thinking about meeting up with this Oil guy just to detract from other potential love interests, you know, keeping my options open. Perhaps then I won't find myself going all lady-psycho, after all no one finds that attractive. This all or nothing thing is definitely going to turn into more of a sliding scale. I'll keep you posted.