Other things

Friday 30 August 2013

I've got that Friday feeling

It's Friday lunchtime and I cannot wait for 5:30. If only you could bottle that Friday feeling; the weekend ahead, a couple of lay ins, some boozy evenings...

I'm looking forward to a weekend at home. The last two I have been nipping about the country; the west, then the east. This weekend I plan not to go outside a 5 mile radius of Bedford.

I have so much housework to catch up on, it's been niggling at me all week. You know me and my OCD tendencies. I pretty much flipped out at my mum last night when she commented on the state of my cupboard under the sink;
"This needs a tidy under here darling. It could do with a wipe out too..."
"Mum! I know! It's freaking me out, DO NOT MENTION IT!"

I am also getting my hair coloured - probably in my top five of favorite things to do. I love sitting there waiting for your new hair to develop, flicking through a magazine and a cuppa tea, dreaming about the wild transformation about to happen. Only it never is a transformation for me; standard blonde highlights and a trim please.

Saturday night I'm planning a return to The Rose. I haven't been in weeks. It seems such a long time ago that myself and the girls were regulars there (and in the pizza shop afterwards too). I'm going to get my wine on and maybe even my Jaegerbomb. Oh, I need to get my flirt on too. I think I've forgotten how. Hey, maybe I should get my snog on! I think I can just about remember how to do that...

Will catch up all up on Monday.

P.s. I need your help! Please follow me on twitter @shelsdiaryblog to be read my latest posts.