Other things

Tuesday 3 December 2013

Plenty of... Perverts

My beginners luck on POF (Plenty of Fish) continued. Quite honestly, my inbox has never felt so desired. The quality of my catches need to be questioned though. I've been frequently screen-grabbing, entertaining my pals with some of the e-lines that have been pulled on me these last few weeks.

Of course I have been receiving the unimaginative, and quite frankly boring, opening lines of 'hey, u ok?' but unless the fish in question has an intriguing profile snap, that kind of message simply gets ignored. There have also been the equally as short and equally as uncreative one liners full of flattery; 'hey gorgeous x'. I even had a marriage proposal. 


Regardless of the perverts, my POF experience hasn't been fruitless. I've been chitchating to one (seemingly) nice boy. There is a possibility of a date there, maybe. Also the local search function has meant I have been contacted by guys I know in real life. One guy I know on the outside messaged me the sweet message of 'I won't tell if you won't'. There has been conversation with a few other local lads too. Not sure that's a good thing or not tbh.

The online flirting has spilled over into real life too. For the first time in a long time, I have a few texting convos happening, with a number of different guys. It's nice to have options. What's an innocent little bit of texting anyway...