Other things

Monday 15 October 2012

Mr Rebellious

Recently I have found myself thinking a lot about my ex-boyfriend, Mr Rebellious. I don't know why, it's been two years since we ended things. This is the longest time I have been single since being a teenager. If I am being completely honest with myself I am probably a little lonely.

I had a little look through my old diaries and found some really sweet entries, here's one from right at the very beginning:
Sunday 23rd November 2008
I have had the most surreal couple of days. Mr Rebellious text me outta the blue on Wednesday asking about this date. I was a bit shocked and after few witty texts agreed it would be good...Was looking forward to work tonight and seeing him but when he comes in I act all weird - duno why. I think it's because I know I'm kinda on thin ice - like I could end up liking him when it's really inappropriate.
 I know the deal with good girls and bad boys; the girl thinks she can help him and that if he loves her enough then he will change, but he never does. You can never change someone. I think because Mr Rebellious has disappeared and I have heard all this scary stuff about him I think even more that I can help him.

However it is also worth noting that I am a complete romantic, a Romeo and Juliet type love story could be my idea of a romanticising the whole disaster relationship just so it doesn't feel like a massive waste of time.