Other things

Monday 23 April 2012

30 things to do before 30

Back in December last year, I came up with the idea to compile a list of 30 things I want to achieve before turning the next mile stone age of 30. I set myself the challenge to compile the '30 things' by my 25th birthday in February just gone. However my life got a bit hectic, when I quite quickly decided to buy a flat. The '30 things' list sort of slipped down my one for priorities. I do however have 24 things listed.

I set myself no rules for the '30 things', I only wanted them to be realistically achievable - no point picking things I would never tick off. This list I will achieve. So, here is what I have so far...

1. Volunteer my time - dedicate some free time to a really good cause
2. Raise/donate at least £2000 for charity across 5 years
3. Get on TV - in the background or on the news, perhaps be an extra for a day
4. Be courageous - stare my fear in the face!
5. Learn to ski or snowboard on real live snow
6. Ride a motorbike
8. Go skinny dipping
9. Snog a teenager
10. Visit Oz
11. Fall crazily in love
12. Get another tattoo - one I love, with a great meaning
13. Make my parents see how much they mean to me and how gratefull I am to have them
14. Visit Paris and back - in one day
15. Be spontaneous and adventurous - take off for a holiday with no plans or reservations
16. Be confident with my body for once in my life - take naked snaps!
17. Run a 10k
18. Learn to meditate
19. Get something published - an article, blog or story. Get a little famous and keep the evidence
20. Win money on the lottery
21. Give blood
22. Take an evening course - baking, photography, a language, anything! Learn something new
23.  A yacht, the sun and very expensive champagne
24. A road trip stateside